marți, 13 noiembrie 2012

In the darkness(Istanbul poetry)

It doesnt have to be about the dark sides of  Istanbul. I just make it this way.

Coconut and milk all over my face.

Dating in Istanbul is quite easy. You just go out there.

Everything is fucked up even for a girl who looks very much turkish.

Things come and go like a rollercoster. It is dynamic. More than anything.

I might loose myself here so please help me

http://vimeo.com/19570422?fb_action_ids=10151115774608372&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

I found methods of expressing myself but none are acceptable here.

I drink milk tonight.

I BELIEVE POETRY IS ALL AROUND US.

Istanbul is just another way of dancing around the darkness of our own lives.


The city is a GHOST.


It comes and it goes .It beautifully unfolds.

Wide streets and dark corners. Like  a maze that can never be touched by humans.

Between two continenets lays our beds- your head is on my shoulder.

Get inside me. Please.

The skin around our neks would sound like a piano in the darkness.

Then go away.

Far far away from me.

Like you've never been there.


3 comentarii:

  1. Why have you stopped writing? I'd like to read more of your writing. This piece reminds me of something, I guess if you think of it you can guess what. Otherwise I'll just tell you, and I hope you won't get upset. :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. daaa, ill start again:)-thanks!what does it remind you of?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Sma, this poetic Istanbul of yours reminds me of:
    http://youtu.be/-5iMmpcX4EI

    RăspundețiȘtergere